- McKesson Topical Skin Adhesive - LIQUIBAND Flow Control
- 0.5g Per Applicator
- The unique, elegantly designed, applicator was developed from input from clinicians across the globe; the winged applicator allows for effortless activation and smooth, controlled expression of the monomer.
- The clear dome provides a window for visibility of the monomer so that users are in full control of how much product is applied.
- The precision applicator tip allows the clinician to apply the monomer in a precise fashion resulting in fast, safer, procedures with excellent cosmetic outcomes.
- Sets in 30 seconds or less.
- Requires only one layer.
- No need for removal.
- Microbial barrier protection.
- Ambient storage.
- Ready to use out of the packaging.
- McKesson LIQUIBAND is indicated for the closure of topical skin incisions including laparoscopic incisions, and trauma-induced lacerations in areas of low skin tension that are simple, thoroughly cleansed, and have easily approximated edges.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 12 Per Box, 6 Boxes Per Case
- 122-LFCEA - 1 Each / Each
- 122-LFCBX - 12 Each / Box
- 122-LFCCS - 72 Each / Case