The VivaLift Power Recliners are the newest line of lift chair recliners by Pride Mobility. The Vivalift Power Recliners offer breakthrough technology! Power lumbar for personalized ergonomic comfort, full-width power headrest to lift head, neck and shoulders and lithium battery back up. Elevate your Lifestyle with the Elegance Vivalift Power Recliner by Pride Mobility. Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Infinite-position Power Headrest Power Lumbar USB Remote Lithium Battery Backup All Close and Lift Spring Loaded Ottoman Weight Capacity: 375 lbs. Seat-to-Floor: 19" Seat Depth: 21" Seat Width: 21" Top of Back to Seat: 26.5" Back Style: Blown Fiber; Split Back Fully Padded Chaise: Yes Footrest Extension: Standard Distance From Wall: 14" Height: 41" Overall Width: 33" Chair Weight: 142 lbs.
7 Year Prorated Warranty
1 Each / Each
Features & Benefits
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.
1 Each / Each