Knitted, high porosity cellulose acetate is evenly impregnated with U.S.P. white petrolatum in an emulsion blend that permits the flow of exudates without adhering to granulating tissue and minimizes skin maceration.
Highly conformable dressing Ideal for most draining wounds including burns, suture lines, lacerations, skin ulcers, episiotomy incisions and abrasions To be used directly on the wound, beneath an absorbent secondary dressing Provides non-adherence without occlusion Effective at maintaining moist wound bed for autolytic healing Compare to J & J Adaptic Sterile Latex-Free
- NON250330Z - 3in x 3in - 50 Each / Box
- NON250330 - 3in x 3in - 600 Each / Case
- NON250381Z - 3in x 8in - 24 Each / Box
- NON250381 - 3in x 8in - 144 Each / Case
- NON250317 - 3in x 16in - 216 Each / Case