Product DescriptionThe Oxus Portable Oxygen Concentrator weighs less than 10 lbs and has proprietary design and construction elements that make it the most durable and dependable POC available. It is also the only portable concentrator which can put out 850 mL per minute delivered with Oxus' Fixed Bolus Mode. This is possible because Oxus utilizes the Fixed Bolus method instead of the Fixed Minute Volume method.
The Fixed Minute Volume method will only put out a specific amount of oxygen no matter what your breathing rate is. With Oxus' Fixed Bolus Mode, you will receive the same amount of oxygen per breath, not per minute.
Fixed Minute Volume will give you 25mL per breath at 15 breaths per minute. Once you increase your heart rate and start breathing 30 breaths per minute, you will now only receive 12.5mL per breath.
Fixed Bolus Mode will give you 25mL per breath at 15 breaths per minute. Once you increase your breathing to 30 breaths, the Oxus Portable Oxygen Concentrator will compensate for the difference and provide 25mL per breath at 30 breaths per minute.
- Membrane Dryer removes up to 80% of the humidity in the air, significantly extending sieve bed life.
- Proprietary Compressor is ultra-low vibration improving patient comfort and extending component life.
- Fixed Bolus delivery will deliver more oxygen when patients are active and need it most.
- Full Text Message alerts makes understanding alarms and maintenance schedule as easy as reading the display screen.
- Made in the USA.
- SIZE: 7.6" (W) x 5.6" (D) x 11.9" (H)
- WEIGHT: 9.9 lbs. with Battery
- PURITY: 87-96% Purity
- FLOW RATE: Pulsed Dose Settings 1 - 5 (in 0.5 increments)
- BATTERY DURATION: 3 Hours on Setting 2
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 850 ml/min
1 Each / Each