• Combination therapy active system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss to assist with pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, as well as provide microclimate control to keep the patient cool and dry aiding in the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries in a single complete system.
• Mattress features 20, 8 individual split air cells provide customizable turn and rotation angles for optimal patient comfort and pressure redistribution.
• 2 foam base offers protection in the event of a power outage or system failure.
• 10" high side air bolsters provide fall prevention protection and facilitate safe patient transfers.
• Unique split air cells provide customizable turn time and rotation angles for patient comfort and satisfaction.
• Control unit offers 10 comfort levels, 10,20, 30 & 60 minute adjustable turning cycles and maximum turn angle adjustments.
• Turning modes include combinations of 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 3⁄4, and adjustable turning positions up to 40 degrees with left, right, both or none (static) directions.
• Removable quilted four way stretch polyurethane coated cover is manufactured with an anti-microbial* agent and is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture.
Pillow feature provides head stability and comfort.
CPR connector allows for rapid deflation.
Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ lock/quick release design.
Built in side loop cable management system reduces tripping hazards.
Audio and Visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low.
Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
Pump Air Flow 50 LPM
Pump Cycle time 10/20/30/60 Minutes
Cover Material Top Cover: 43% Polyurethane + 57% Polyester | Base: 50% PVC + 50% Nylon
*Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the products. These products do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms. EPA registration 92760-9 is Ultra-Fresh DW-30, which is registered to control the growth of fungi, bacteria and algae in polyurethane foams, rubber, non-aqueous coatings, adhesives, PVC and grout mortar and mastics