The Joerns RecoverCare PrevaMatt series has undergone a complete transformation to create a portfolio of foam mattresses designed for comfort and safety all while providing pressure ulcer prevention. The expanded portfolio gives healthcare Providers a range of options to improve outcomes, reduce risks to both the caregiver and patient, and meet financial objectives.
- Improve Clinical Outcomes - Excellent pressure redistribution aids in wound prevention
- Reduce Risk of Injury - Standard safety features reduce fall risk and promote mobility
- Reduce Financial Burden - Broad and diverse portfolio designed for quality and durability
PrevaMatt Series Features
- Variable Pressure Foaming (VPF) process:
- Provides greatest consistency and highest quality mattress
- Virtually zero-emissions manufacturing process that exceeds Clean Air Act requirements
- Elimination of unnecessary chemicals results in purer material and can lead to improved durability
- Open cell memory foam technology
- Allows greater air flow resulting in more breathability and a cooler, drier patient experience
- Materials less affected by fatigue- better height and support retention with faster recovery time
- Surface Modification Technology (SMT)
- Alterations in pattern, size of pattern, spacing between patterns and depth of cut to protect high risk areas
- Zoned pressure redistribution with improved air circulation and maximized comfort
- Partnership with Tempur-Pedic to provide genuine TEMPUR material on the PrevaMatt Alleviate
- Reduces wound incidence rates
- Treats up to Stage III uncomplicated pressure ulcers
- Firm Perimeter
- Provides edge of bed stability
- Aids ingress and egress
PrevaMatt Enmerse Features
- Firm perimeter and Tru-fit sizing help meet FDA/HBSW guidelines
- Strategically located mattress base cuts promote easier flexing during bed frame articulation - reduces wear and tear to help extend mattress life
- Multi-ply mattress with microspring SMT and true suspension SMT
- 4-Way Stretch Zippered Cover and Fire Barrier
- Maximum Patient Weight: 500 lbs
- 7 year foam mattress warranty
PrevaMatt Series Brochure
1 Each / Each
- PVEN-3576FLNA4SZP - 35" x 76"
- PVEN-3676FLNA4SZP - 36" x 76"
- PVEN-4276FLNA4SZP - 42" x 76"
- PVEN-3580FLNA4SZP - 35" x 80"
- PVEN-3680FLNA4SZP - 36" x 80"
- PVEN-3980FLNA4SZP - 39" x 80"
- PVEN-4280FLNA4SZP - 42" x 80"
- PVEN-3584FLNA4SZP - 35" x 84"
- PVEN-3684FLNA4SZP - 36" x 84"