The ProBasics Aluminum Transport Chair is a compact, lightweight design with an easy-to-maintain finish. The flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport. Comes complete with seat belt, tool-free swing-away composite footrests and heel loops. Fits patient weights up to 300 pounds.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (only 20 lbs)
- Flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport
- Stylish aluminum frame with permanent rear axel for strength and durability
- Color: black, burgundy, pink, blue
- Padded full-length permanent armrests
- Padded nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Seat belt for added safety
- Nylon seat straps allow for ease of folding and lifting
- Push-to-lock rear wheel locks
- Composite 8" wheels with solid rubber tires are lightweight and maintenance free
- Tool-free, swing-away composite footrests with heel loops included
- HCPCS Code: E1038*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .