The ProBasics K3 Lightweight Wheelchair offers all the benefits of a standard K3 wheelchair with the added feature of removable flip back height adjustable arms and 2-inch upholstery seat extension. Weighing less than 36 pounds, the ProBasics K3 also comes standard with tool-free adjustable front riggings and easy push-lock wheel locks.
- Cross-brace, powder-coated silver vein steel frame
- Removable flip back height adjustable arms allow for easy transfer
- 2-inch removable seat extension
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Includes tool-free elevating legrests with composite footplates
- Elevating legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Composite handrims with 24" solid urethane tires
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters
- HCPCS* Code: K0003
K0195 OR E0990 (elevating legrests only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .