The Protekt Aire 4000 is the 1st defense for facilities to treat pressure ulcers stages I-IV. The high volume user friendly pump combines low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The air flow and pressure range can be customized according to each individual patient's weight. The "static" mode provides firm support for easy patient transfer. The mattress is comprised of (20) 8" air bladders that allow for deep immersion and excellent pressure redistribution. The top cover is quilted for added patient comfort.
Mattress & Cover Features
- 18 laser air holes to keep patient cool and dry.
- Removable, water resistant, non-shear, anti-microbial nylon cover is quilted for extra comfort.
- Non-skid cover prevents the mattress from slipping.
- CPR valve provides rapid deflation of mattress.
- Dimensions: 35"x80"x8".
- Weight: 9 lbs
Protekt Aire 4000 Pump Specifications
- High flow pump with 8 liters of air per minute
- Adjustable comfort settings allows pressure to be customized according to each patients therapeutic requirements.
- Low pressure alarm mute button
- Low pressure alarm indicates when the pumps airflow many be compromised.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer
- UL/CSA approved power cord.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Dimension: 11"x8"x4".
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.