Specialized hydrocolloid formulation effectively absorbs wound exudate for cleaner, less painful and easier-to-care-for wounds. Beveled edge design reduces the risk of edge lift and rolling or bunching of the dressing. Thin dressings are indicated for lightly draining wounds and are translucent to allow for wound site monitoring. Foam-backed dressings are ideal for managing mild to moderately draining wounds and provides an extra layer of cushioning and comfort for patients. Maintains a moist wound environment to accelerate healing. Adhesive interacts with the skin's moisture to provide a secure seal. Uniquely smooth, low-friction film backing reduces shear forces that can contribute to skin tearing. Waterproof and frequently used as secondary dressings to hold other products in place and prevent contamination. May also be worn in the shower. "Z" fold release system simplifies the application of the dressing, even with gloves, and eliminates the risk of contact with the adhesive surface. Flexible for easy application. Non-traumatic removal if dressing is left in place until gel bubble under surface is close to the edge. Sterile. Latex-free.
- ZDHC44T - 4" x 4", thin - 10 Each / Box
- ZDHC22B - 2" x 2", beveled edge - 20 Each / Box
- ZDHC44B - 4" x 4", beveled edge - 10 Each / Box
- ZDHC66B - 6" x 6", beveled edge - 5 Each / Box
- ZDHC67SB - 6" x 7", beveled edge, sacral - 5 Each / Box
- ZDHC88B - 8" x 8", beveled edge - 5 Each / Box