With its numerous safety features, the Reliant Stand-Up lift ensures caregiver security and resident peace of mind. Ideal for use with weight-bearing patients as well as those needing rehabilitation support, the Reliant Stand-Up lift will be a valuable addition to your safety management system.
Features include fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; power-opening base, wide push handle; good access for clothing removal; and comfortable slings with extended back support that prevents pressure in the axilla area.
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in three positions for comfort at any height.
- Innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes. That means comfort at any height, width and weight ranging up to 350 pounds
- Multifunction slings allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer. Warranty includes three years on lift, one year on electric components.
- Under-bed clearance of 4.5" allows accessibility to most nursing home, hospital and home care bed styles. Removable battery eliminates downtime.
- Wide non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer. Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes
|Base Width:||Open: 36.8" |
|Power:||One charger output 24-volt DC - Two removable 24-volt battery packs - Audible 'Low Battery Alarm' - Lifts per charge: 150 - 300* (*Varies with lift range and load)|
|Caster Options:||Front: 3" |
|Overall Height:||At sling hookup: 63.7" Min @ sling hookup: 39.6" Base height: 4.5" (clearance), actuator to open / close base of lift|
|Product Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Product Weight:||118 lbs.|
|Shipping Product Weight:||128 lbs.|
1 Each / Each