Most CPAP machines today have 2 filter options; pollen and ultrafine.
- Pollen filters can be reused and therefore more cost effective.
- The pollen filter will filter out larger particles like pollen, dust and pet dander.
- Pollen filters will not filter out microbial particles (i.e. viral and bacterial particles).
- Ultra-fine Filters will filter out smaller particles, but are not reusable.
- Pollen filters are the reusable counterpart to Ultra-fine Filters which are disposable.
- Pollen filters can be washed and reused up to 5 times or until they become deteriorated.
- 1 10/16" x 3 9/16"
| Manufacturer # || 1005964 |
| Manufacturer || Respironics |
2 Each / Pack