Invacare XPO2 Portable ConcentratorThe Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is small, easy to travel with, durable and perfect for the active person. Once you have the XPO2, you will never want to go back to carrying around oxygen bottles.
At Home or AbroadThe XPO2 was designed with travel in mind. It can concentrate oxygen to an ambient air pressure equal to 10,000 feet. So even though you are flying above 30,000 feet for most flights, airlines don't raise the ambient air pressure in the cabin above 9,000 feet, leaving you well withing the XPO2's operating range. The supplemental battery (XPO100B) and AC/DC power options make it easy for patients to go just about anywhere without fear of running out of oxygen. Approved for use onboard aircraft by FAA. View the link below for a list of airlines which allow the use of the XPO2 portable concentrator.
|Instructional DVD || |
Breath Rate Auto-CorrectThe Invacare XPO2 also features Invacare Sensi-Pulse Technology that customizes the size of each bolus of oxygen to meet patient demand. Whether sleeping, relaxing or exercising, Sensi-Pulse technology adapts to the patient's oxygen needs. Sensi-Pulse technology provides constant minute-volume, this means that regardless of a patient's breath rate oxygen delivery, the same amount of oxygen is provided per minute. As the breath rate decreases, the bolus size increases.
Why Rent When You Can Own?Thanks to the new XPO2's price point, users that had been renting an oxygen concentrator for home use can now afford to purchase a brand new machine. The benefits of owning a brand new machine are numerous but the main reasons to do so are that you do not have to deal with an older used machine, the new concentrators come standard with a 3 year warranty.
*You do not need a prescription to purchase this oxygen concentrator.*
- Now approved for use in flight by the FAA. Learn more about Traveling with Oxygen
- Reliable & durable, backed by a 3 year limited warranty on the machine and a 1 year warranty on the battery and accessories
- Pulse dose settings 1-5 meet the needs of a broad range of patients
- Lightweight, easy to use, clinically robust
- Battery, AC or DC operation for patient convenience
- No separate battery recharger; charge internal and external batteries with either the AC or DC adapter
- Supplemental battery pack allows for extended battery power
|Product Weight:||Approximately 6 pounds; 7.3 pounds with optional supplemental battery|
|Dimensions:||10" H x 7" W x 4" D|
|Oxygen:||Pulse dose delivery with settings 1-5|
|Battery:||3 hour battery duration at setting 2 lpm. There is a 5 hour battery duration with optional supplemental battery available under model # XPO110|
|Power Consumption:||36 watts at setting 2|
PDF DocumentationInvacare's XPO2 Product Brochure
Invacare's XPO2 Owner's Manual
Frequently Asked Questions about Oxygen Concentrators
Additional Images and Video
|XPO2 Without Filter Cover ||XPO2 Filter & Cover ||XPO2 Back Text |
|XPO2 Box ||XPO2 Plug in ||XPO2 Included Power Cords |
- XPO100 - XPO2 Portable Concentrator (1 Each / Each)
- XPO100B - XPO2 Portable Concentrator w/ Supplemental Battery (1 Each / Each)