Product DescriptionZen-O lite is the new ultra-light portable oxygen concentrator from GCE Healthcare designed for active patients on long term oxygen therapy (LTOT), it is reliably quiet, some patients might even forget it's there. Zen- O lite offers patients that require supplemental oxygen the ability to lead their lives independent and unrestricted.
The Zen-O lite weighs 2.5 kg and can deliver up to 1050 ml of oxygen per minute in pulse mode and is supplied with variety of accessories, including an attractive carry bag, AC and DC power supply cables and a rucksack as an optional extra for increased mobility.
- Pulse Mode: Zen-O lite portable oxygen concentrator can deliver up to 1050ml of oxygen in pulse mode and has 5 flow settings.
- Easy to use: Zen-O lite is simple to use with intuitive button operation and LCD panel.
- Breath Dedection Indicator: The flashing indicator on your Zen-O lite concentrator assures the patient that oxygen is being delivered each time a breath is detected.
- Field Replaceable Sieve Bed: Zen-O lite has a practical design that makes it easy for home oxygen provider to replace the sieve bed under 5 minutes using simple tools.
- Visual and Audio Alarms: Zen-O has varius audible and visual alarms to prompt the user of a required action. Some alarms include low battery, service required, and no breath detected.
- Battery Pack
- AC/DC Chargers
- Carrying Bag
- Concentrator : 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 3.8" x 9.25"
- Setting : 1-5 for pulse dose with increments of 0.5
- Oxygen Concentration : 90% oxygen +6/-3%
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Altitude: 13,000 Feet
- Battery Duration Pulse : Up to 4 hours with a single battery at pulse 2
- Temperature Range : Operational temperature: 41 degrees F to 104 degrees F
- Sound Level : 37 dBA on pulse 2