The ZooMe Flex is the perfect option for on the go lifestyles combining an ultra-lightweight design and its "Flex" feature for single motion folding and unfolding for transport. No need to assemble or disassemble like most travel scooters! The compact design allows you to easily transport the scooter in the trunk of your car or for storage. The 4-wheel design allows for optimal stability on all types of terrain. Additionally, the ZooMe Flex comes with an angle adjustable delta tiller to position the controls in the ideal driving position, and provide easy throttle control for users with limited dexterity. Get out there with the new ZooMe Flex!
- Fully electronic folding and unfolding in 15 seconds or less with a wireless key fob
- Aluminum alloy frame is lightweight for superior portability
- Airline safe lithium battery
- High-gloss shrouds for a protective finish
- Easy throttle control
- Delta tiller for users with limited dexterity
- Auto-folding seat with padded, adjustable armrests
- Flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
- Easy-to-adjust tiller places the scooter's controls in the ideal position
- Secondary manual-release levers and toggle switch for folding and unfolding
- Front and rear reflectors
- 2 ignition keys and 1 key fob included
- Anti-tip wheels for additional safety
- Anti-Tip Wheels: 2" x .5"
- Base Weight: 55 lbs.
- Batteries (pair): 25.9V x 10AH Lithium
- Battery Charger: 2A Offboard
- Battery Weight (pair): 5 lbs.
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Controller: PG S Drive 45A
- Estimated Range: 13 miles
- Freewheel Mode: Yes
- Front Wheels: 6" x 1.5"
- Ground Clearance: 1.6"
- Heaviest Piece Weight: 55 lbs.
- Motor: 24V x 120W
- Overall Dimensions: 37" (L) x 17" (W) x 32.5" (H)
- Overall Dimensions Folded: 17" (L) x 17" (W) x 23.5" (H)
- Rear Wheels: 7" x 2.35"
- Seat Dimensions: 16" (W) x 14" (D)
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Total Weight (excl. hand control): 60 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 47.2"
- Warranty Motor | Electronics | Battery: 24 | 24 | 12 Months
- Warranty on Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight Capacity (13046 | 13046-HD): 300 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 14 months
- Warranty on Batteries: 6 months