The TTS tube is the most versatile tracheostomy tube available. This tube is of particular benefit for patients requiring cuff inflation for managed, controlled leaks, protection from potential aspiration during feeding, or for short periods of total tracheal seal. When the all-silicone cuff is totally deflated, it adds no distinguishable dimension to the outer diameter of the tube's shaft, yet it can be partially or completely inflated for varied airway management needs.
Silicone remains soft and flexible in the trachea
Clip-in obturator with hollow tip allow for changing of tube over a guidewire
- BVM670150 - 5.0 mm, 60.0 mm, 7.4 mm, 5.0 mm - 1 Each
- BVM670160 - 6.0 mm, 70.0 mm, 8.0 mm, 6.0 mm - 1 Each
- BVM670170 - 7.0 mm, 80.0 mm, 10.0 mm, 7.0 mm - 1 Each
- BVM670175 - 7.5 mm, 80.0 mm, 10.5 mm, 7.5 mm - 1 Each
- BVM670180 - 8.0 mm, 88.0 mm, 11.0 mm, 8.0 mm - 1 Each