- Molded composite foam rollers are perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities.
- Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences - user can graduate from an easier (smaller diameter) to a more difficult (larger diameter) roller.
- Half round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation.
- Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile.
- The molded rollers are strong enough to be used by large adults and active children.
- Foam rollers are 36" in length with either a round (circular) or half-round (semi-circular) profile.
- This line of rollers is available in black.
- The molded composite foam rollers are more firm than the polyethylene roller and are rugged.
- Black Composite
- Extra Firm
- 6" x 36"
1 Each / Each