- McKesson Calcium Alginate Dressing with Antimicrobial Silver
- Each dressing contains, by weight, 5% Silver Sodium Hydrogen Zirconium Phosphate
- 4" x 4.75" (10.2 cm x 12.1 cm)
- Helps absorb moderate to heavy amounts of wound exudate and may help control minor bleeding.
- Can be used to fill or pack the dead space in a wound.
- A secondary dressing is needed to hold alginates in place and to protect the wound from outside contaminants.
- Optimal gelling profile allows dressing to avoid sticking to the wound bed and helps maintain physical integrity to allow removal from the wound in one piece.
- Highly absorptive, non-occlusive.
- May be trimmed to fit wound dimensions.
- Do not reuse.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 1 Per Pack, 10 Packs Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
- Manufacturer # : 3558
- Brand : McKesson
- Manufacturer : McKesson Brand
- Application : Calcium Alginate Dressing with Silver
- Color : White
- Dimensions : 4 X 4-3/4 Inch
- HCPCS : A6197 (Disclaimer)
- Impregnated Ingredient : 5% Silver
- Material : Calcium Alginate
- Shape : Rectangle
- Sterility : Sterile
- Type : Non-adhesive
- UNSPSC Code : 42311540
- 3558EA - 1 Each / Each
- 3558BX - 10 Each / Box
- 3558CS - 100 Each / Case