CAIRE's 5 LPM compact stationary oxygen concentrator is the most technologically advanced concentrator available on the market. The quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw are perfect for patients and care facilities, while the durability, reliability, and ease of maintenance is the perfect combination for equipment providers.
- Less than 300 W power consumption at 3.0 LPM and lower continous flow rates, reducing electrical costs.
- Low noise output thanks to CAIRE's ultraSILENT technology which virtually eliminates purge (exhaust) noise.
- No gross particle filter to clean; no 9-volt battery to replace.
- Robust metal cannula barb for durability.
- Humidifier bottle easily accessible on the front of the unit.
- Easy-to-read flow meter and alarm lights
- Available with or without oxygen monitor alarm for purity below 85%
- Flow Rates: 0.5 - 5.0 LPM
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.5" H x 12.5" W x 13.5" D
- Power Draw: 285 watts at 2.0 LPM, 350 watts maximum
- Sound Level: 40 dBA @ 2.0 LPM
- Oxygen Purity: 90% (+5.5/-3%)
- Operating Environment: 41 degrees to 104 degrees F
- Storage Environment -40 degrees to 158 degrees F
- 3 Year Warranty
1 Each / Each