- This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration.
- 10" deep static perimeter tubing surrounds the length of the mattress preventing the patient from becoming trapped between the mattress and side rails.
- Cell-on-cell design of 8" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection.
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients' comfort and safety needs, and will auto-return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for >2 hours.
- 4-way stretch cover is low sheer, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered.
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
- Spring lined tubing prevents kinks and helps maintain airflow.
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing.
- CPR valves allows for rapid (20-Second) deflation.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Pump Power: 110 VAC / 60 Hz
- Pump Airflow LPM: 8 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 10,15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Pump Alarms: Visual / Audible
- Mattress Dimensions: 80" (L) x 36" (W) x 8" (H)
- Product Dimensions: 80" (L) x 36" (W) x 10" (H)
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Cover
- 18 Month Limited Warranty
1 Each / Each