- Dual, isolated between channels
- Adjustable 0 - 80 mA peak into 500* load each channel, constant current
- 1Hz-150Hz (adjustable) Pulse Width 30-300uS (adjustable)
- 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 minutes and continuous
- Patient Compliance counter to show the usage time by user, counted per each 30 minutes treatment time
- To prevent changes in any set parameter by physician/clinician. To unlock or lock the unit, press the UP and DOWN button simultaneously for 2-3 seconds
- Mono Positive-Phasic Square pulse, Negative-Phasic Square Pulse, Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Display Timer, Function Mode, Alternate mode, Pulse Rate, Pulse Width, Battery Low and Patient Compliance Meter, Lock symbols
- M Mode Modulated width: Pulse width is automatically varied in an interval of 6 seconds. The modulation range of pulse width is from setting value to 60% less than the control setting value, then returns to the setting value. Pulse Rate and Pulse Width are adjustable.
- MM Mode Modulated Rate and Width: This mode consists of alternating modulated width and modulated rate. One parameter is always decreasing while the other is increasing and vice-versa. The modulation range is 50% decreasing.
1 Each / Each