Escape is a breeze to use. Adjusting the handle height is easy thanks to spring-loaded levers. The pressure-reducing anatomical handgrips maintain your hand strength and the brakes are the easiest-to-apply hand brakes available on any rollator. This innovative braking system also has no cables to catch on objects or get in your way.
When it’s time to take a break, Escape offers a large, padded backrest with an adjustable depth, and a large padded seat for added comfort. Let Escape be your next travel companion!
How is the Escape different?
- It can remain standing while folded and locked, taking up less space.
- It can hold weight while slightly or fully folded to fit through tight doorways.
- The arms have a gentle seven-percent slope, reducing stress on wrists and putting the user’s hands in a more natural position.
- The brakes are the easiest to apply on the market, perfect for people with reduced hand strength.
- Its hand grips are wider than normal, allowing the user to spread their weight wider across their palm.
- The Escape is easier to lift into a car than most similar devices.
Escape Walker Features
- Light weight, strong T frame, aluminum construction
- Large padded seat for added comfort
- Adjustable padded backrest
- Folding shopping bag
- Easy to apply, cable-free brakes
- Easy to navigate with large 8” wheels
- Easy to Adjust Handle Height
- Anatomical Handles
- Curb Climber
**For additional accessories call one of our Cascade Healthcare Solutions representatives - (877) 480-3028
1 Each / Each
- 500-10191 - Super Low Charcoal
- 500-10211 - Medium Charcoal
- 500-10241 - Tall Charcoal
- 500-10195 - Super Low Red
- 500-10215 - Medium Red
- 500-10245 - Tall Red Accessories
- 500-4000 - Slow Down Brakes
- 500-4100 - Cane Holder
- 500-4200 - Cup Holder
- 500-4300 - Tray