- MEDIHONEY Honeycolloid Dressing with Active Leptospermum Honey
- 2" x 2"
- MEDIHONEY is a medical-grade honey derived from the pollen and nectar of the Leptospermum species of plant in New Zealand and Australia. It is unique among all type of honey in that it maintains its effectiveness even in the presence of wound fluid.
- Can be used for wound bed preparation and through all phases of wound healing.
- Demonstrated efficacy from onset of a wound through to closure.
- Cleanses and debrides due to its high osmolarity.
- Helps to lower the wound pH, for an optimal wound healing environment.
- Indications: to cover and/or fill partial-to-full thickness wound with light-to-moderate drainage.
- Single use only
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- MEDIHONEY is a registered trademark of Medihoney Pty Ltd. and used with permission by Derma Sciences, Inc.
- Honeycolloid is a trademark of Derma Sciences, Inc.
- For more information on MEDIHONEY please visit www.dermasciences.com/elearning-portal/webinar-series.