The Hoyer Advance is compact, yet able to perform an outstanding range of transfers. Whether from the floor or onto a healthcare bed, the Advance copes with ease. The Advance's unique tapered leg design allows the lift to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes, and wheelchairs. The tapered design also ensures that the resident feels safe and secure during the transfer.
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- Folds for easy transport
- No-tools folding design allows for compact storage. In the folded position, the Advance will stand in a stable position.
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Advance to get closer to the resident
- Foot operated leg spreading mechanism