Product DescriptionThe new Inogen One G3 delivers the independence of previous Inogen One portable concentrators, but it's smaller, lighter, and makes more oxygen per pound. Weighing in at only 4.85 pounds, it's a portable concentrator light enough to be worn care-free by the active oxygen user. That means there are no tanks to refill and no worry about running out of oxygen. Imagine never having to cart around an oxygen canister ever again!
The Inogen One G3 is your one solution, your single solution, for oxygen at home or away. The Inogen One G3 is Oxygen. Anytime. Anywhere. Even on an airplane at 35,000 feet, your Inogen One G3 will be right at your side, providing for you a steady flow of oxygen.
The Inogen One G3 is proudly Made in America.
- Sensitivity - 0.12 cm/H2O negative pressure to detect a breath. Sensitivity is sensitive enough to detect breaths during sleep.
- BPM - 40 BPM maximum allowed breathing rate. 40 BPM max prevents inconsistencies due to pneumatic noise after a bolus.
- Product Rate - There is a fixed volume delivery per minute independent of breathing rate.
- Bolus Volume - The conserver is tuned to deliver proper volume with output filter and cannula in place. Lack of output filter or cannula will increase bolus volume and decrease oxygen concentration.
Duration Times8 Cell Battery:
PDF Documentation<style="text-decoration: underline;=" " color:="" rgb(0,="" 0,="" 0);="" font-weight:="" bold;"="" class="med-arial"> InogenOne G3 User Manual
1 Each / Each
- IS-300-NA - Inogen One G3 System with 8 Cell Battery
- IS-300-NA16 - Inogen One G3 System with 16 Cell Battery