- Unique castellated cells break the surface tensions of the foam, allowing the patient to be immersed into the foam, maximizing body contact area and optimizing pressure reduction.
- The Softform Premier mattress features premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- The Softform Excel mattress features a unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
Single-piece U Core
- The Softform Premier mattress features a single piece foam "U" core which facilitates patient transfer by providing effective side-wall support. Manufacturing the core out of one piece of foam vs. glued sections results in a strong, durable mattress.
- Softform mattress covers feature a concealed zipper, reducing possible risk of fluid ingress.
- Fully removable covers allow for easy replacement, laundering and inspection of foam.
Premium fluid-resistant cover
- Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane and feature a tough coated polyurethane base to extend the longevity of the mattress. The Softform Premier mattress features high frequency welded seams; the Softform Excel Mattress features stitched seams.
Raised Side Rail (RSR) covers available separately
- Customize Softform mattresses with RSR covers as needed for patients requiring additional side support. Widths up to 48" available.
- Dimensions: 80"L x 39"W x 6"H
- Product Weight Capacity: 650 lb.
- Code Approval: Regulation Compliance TB 129, 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633
- Foam: 8 Year Warranty
- Cover: 4 Year Warranty
1 Each / Each
- IPM1080B39 - 80"L x 39"W x 6"H
- IPM1080B42 - 80"L x 42"W x 6"H
- IPM1080B48 - 80"L x 48"W x 6"H