- McKesson Hydrocellular Foam Dressing, Acrylic Adhesive
- Highly conformable and remains intact on skin.
- Skin-friendly acrylic adhesive ensures that the dressing remains secure.
- May be used as dressing under compression wraps or unna boots.
- Affixes securely to dry, intact skin; seals the wound margins to help prevent exudate from leaking on surrounding tissue, minimizing risk of maceration.
- Breathable, yet moisture and bacteria resistant outer film layer.
- Absorbent inner hydrocellular foam pad.
- Dressing may be lifted and repositioned without losing its adherent properties.
- Maintains a moist wound environment to help promote better healing.
- Single Use
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 10 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
- 84242101 - 4" x 4" - 1 Each / Each
- 84242100 - 4" x 4" - 10 Each / Box
- 84262101 - 6" x 6" - 1 Each / Each
- 84262100 - 6" x 6" - 10 Each / Box