Product DescriptionHomeFill Patient Convenience Pack Cylinder - ML4 size. The HomeFill complete home oxygen system will revolutionize ambulatory oxygen by allowing patients to fill their own high-pressure cylinders from a concentrator. The HomeFill is a multi-stage pump that simply and safely compresses oxygen from a specially equipped Invacare 5-Liter concentrator into oxygen cylinders in sizes, ML4, M6, ML6 and M9(c).
The ability to full their own cylinders gives ambulatory patients greater independence and freedom. Home care oxygen providers will also benefit from the virtual elimination of time-consuming and costly service calls associated with cylinders and-or liquid oxygen deliveries.
- HomeFill virtually eliminates the high service costs of frequent deliveries of cylinders and-or liquid oxygen.
- Small and light-weight. Bag can be carried in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Give ambulatory patients greater freedom and independence.
- Fills cylinders while patient continues to receive oxygen from the concentrator.
- Connection and controls are designed for ease of operation.
|Conserving Flow:||Average of 5:1 conserving ratio (2 lpm, 20 bpm)|
|Continuous Flow:||Continuous Flow Option at 2 lpm|
|Warranty:||3 year conserving device, 1 year cylinder|
|Quantity:||1 per case|
|Product Weight:||Cylinder - 3.1 lb.|
|Flow Settings:||Conserving device has setting of 1-5.|
|Overall Height:||Cylinder - 9"|
|Diameter:||Cylinder - 4.38"|
Ê HomeFill Cylinder Comparison
1 Each / Each