- McKesson Perry Performance Plus Powder-Free Sterile Latex Surgical Gloves
- Color: Cream
- Length (average): 12.0" (306 mm)
- Fingertip Thickness (single): 9 mil (0.23 mm)
- Cuff Thickness (single): 7.5 mil (0.19 mm)
- Sterilization: Gamma radiation.
- Anti-slip, smooth finish.
- Manufactured with SureFit Technology which is designed to enhance roll down protection.
- Continuous polymer coating for excellent dry and damp-hand donnability.
- Powder-free to help eliminate powder related post-operative complications and sensitivity.
- Beaded Cuff
- Single use only
- Meets or exceeds ASTM surgical glove standards.
- Manufactured within the quality guidelines of ISO 13485: 2003, ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14001: 2004, FDA-QSR and CE Certification.
- PROTEIN CONTENT: This latex glove contains 50 micrograms or less of total water-extractable protein per gram.
- CAUTION: Safe use of this glove by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- 20-1090BX - Size 9, 40 Pair / Box
- 20-1070CS - Size 7, 160 Pairs / Case
- 20-1080CS - Size 8, 160 Pairs / Case
- 20-1065CS - Size 6.5, 160 Pairs / Case
- 20-1085CS - Size 8.5, 160 Pairs / Case