Pride Lift Chairs are easy to operate. With just a push of a button you can stand or recline simply and smoothly. With a full range of contemporary designs and a large selection of eye-catching fabrics, Pride Lift Chairs not only fit any decor, they add to it. Pride Lift Chairs are engineered for high quality and long lasting durability. Every Pride Lift Chair is subjected to extensive factory testing to ensure outstanding reliability. Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- 2 Position, Partial Recline, Chaise Lounger
- Engineered furniture grade laminate / hardwood frame
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Standard head and arm covers
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117)
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Removable back
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics w/ 9' cord
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- User Height Range: 5'6" & 6'1"
- Seat to Floor: 20"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Width: 30"
- Top of Back to Seat: 29"
- Back Style: Button Back
- Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
- Recline Positions: 2-Position
- Distance From Wall: 18"
- Overall Chair Width: 43"
- Chair Weight: 168 lbs.
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.