The PT BedCane from Stander combines functionality with style. This low-profile bed handle is perfect for anyone needing assistance in and out of bed. The ergonomic handle allows for the user to apply a two-handed grip, providing ultimate leverage when needing bedside assistance. The PT BedCane can be assembled quickly with no additional tools required. Just slip the horizontal support bars between the mattress and box spring and attach the safety strap to the bed frame on the opposite side of the bed. The bed handle can be adjusted in height to fit any mattress size from 10"-17". The PT BedCane comes with a handy organizer pouch to store small items close by, and can support weight up to 300 pounds.
- SAFETY HANDLE: Allows for a two-handed grip to get out of bed or reposition while laying down
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Provides storage for small items without needing to reach to a nightstand
- BED TYPES: Works with most traditional home beds; not intended for use on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 10"-17" thick
- SAFETY STRAP: Bed rail secures to bed frame with included strap to prevent gapping and sliding
- Height Adjustment From Mattress Base to Top of Handle: 19.25" to 25.25"
- Handle Width: 6.5"
- Depth of Horizontal Support Structure Under Mattress: 19"
- Weight Capacity of Rail: 300lbs
- Weight of Product: 5.6lbs
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish