EverFlo Oxygen ConcentratorsUntil now, most oxygen concentrators have been bulky, heavy, and require ongoing maintenance by patients and homecare providers. But the 5-liter per minute EverFlo oxygen concentrator from Respironics has been designed with a unique set of features to lower the costs of providing oxygen therapy while maintaining ease of use for patients.
Everflo 5 LPM Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 31 pounds
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- One of the quietest mainstream concentrators
- No homecare provider filter change for two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it's more patient-friendly
- No filters for the patient to change
- This unit come with an OPI (oxygen purity indicator)
- A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
- EverFlo's durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure.
EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Input voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input frequency: 60 hz
- Average power consumption: 350 watts
- Oxygen concentration*: (at 5 lpm) 93% (+/- 3%)
- Liter flow: 0.5 to 5 liters per minute
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound level: 45 dBA typical
- Dimensions: 23" (584 mm) h, 15" (381 mm) w, 9.5" (241 mm) d
- Required maintenance Compressor intake filter: change every 2 years
- OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) alarm levels: Low oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: 70%
- Operating temperature: 55 degrees F to 90 degrees F (12 degrees C to 32 degrees C)
- Storage/transport humidity: -30 degrees F to 160 degrees F (-34 degrees C to 71 degrees C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating altitude: 0 to 7,500' (0 to 2,286 m)
- Warranty: 3 Year Warranty; Additional 2 Years = $50.00 USD
PDF DocumentationEverFlo Brochure
1 Each / Each